Join Our Team!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Seniors? We are looking for a Part-Time Client Services Coordinator. The position is based in our office, located on the Sammamish Plateau. For the duration of the pandemic the position will primarily work remotely.
Please send a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and your relevant experience along with your resume to email@example.com.
Job Title: Client Services Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: Provides client-related support to all Eastside Friends of Seniors programs
Schedule: 20-24 hours per work week, day-time, flexible schedule
Pay: $18 per hour
- Sick leave
- Vacation pay
- 9 paid Holidays
- Familiarity with the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures; and agency mission and values
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree in social service-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with Seniors, preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and compassionately with clients, peers, and volunteers
- Computer literacy – ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, email, and database software
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to work occasional nights or weekends
- Personal transportation
- Valid driver’s license
Coordinates and implements Client Services
- Establishes and implements goals and objectives for client services.
- Completes home visits of potential clients, communicates with the applicant regarding their status in the program, and mails copies of the paperwork client signed during the home visit.
- After the home visit – creates a Client File in current database (New Org) for use by staff and volunteers and maintains Client Waiting for Services and Group Project spreadsheets.
- Works with the volunteer coordinator to create client matches and follows up after match is made.
- Keeps client records up to date – adding notes when appropriate and dismissing when necessary if their status changes.
- Communicates as needed with community partners regarding the status of efforts to address their referral made on behalf of a potential client.
- Logs phone calls/e-mails regarding client services requests on the Intake Sheet and tracks their disposition/outcome.
- Makes referrals to other service providers as needed.
Deploys on-call Transportation Volunteers
- Records on-call transportation requests from clients and entry into Google Calendar.
- Enlists on-call volunteers to provide transportation through email and phone calls.
- Follows up with client and volunteer to ensure both have information about the requested service.
Maintains Community Relationships
- Maintains ongoing contact with related for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations, including senior centers, medical facilities, in-home health care agencies, housing facilities for the elderly, congregations, and others.
- Provides listening, education, and problem-solving as needed to clients and family members.
- Interacts regularly with staff to address concerns or problems related to clients being served or volunteers recruited.
- Attends weekly staff meetings.
- Attends meetings of the Board of Directors as requested by the Director, and reports as requested regarding the status of program clients.
Other Duties as Assigned